Take into consideration the described recommendations to keep your device secure.
- If you use ACBM mobile app, allow push alerts, and be sure to review and respond to alerts promptly;
- Set a security code/PIN or fingerprint sign-in and enable remote wipe and find my phone features to make sure you're covered if your phone is lost;
- Only download software or applications from well-known or trusted sources–and never click a link from an unknown source or sender;
- Install system and software updates;
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth services when you’re not using them, and avoid using public Wi-Fi for financial transactions unless you use a secure, private connection, like VPN software;
- Never root or jailbreak your own mobile device to gain access to unofficial applications.