To pass KYC you need to provide your personal information, upload files which prove the provided data, and pass two steps “Verification” and “Identification” of checking this data by the Operators. As a customer you should fulfill the following steps:
- Open ACBM application;
- Login into the application;
- Click “Personal” in the upper left of the screen;
- Click “Verification” in the left of the screen;
- Wait for the Operator’s response, check the Status of KYC (for Customers from the countries of Medium, High, and Disallowed risk level);
- After Operator’s approval to start KYC click “Start KYC” and upload the files;
- Click drop down list in the field “Type” to mark the document type of the new file;
- Select one of the files types for uploading;
- Click “Select files” button in the field “Files”;
- Upload the relevant file;
- Write the note in the field “Note”;
- Click “Upload” and repeat to upload files in the needed sections;
- Click “Check status” to check the status you have;
- In case the “Identification” step is passed successfully and the files are identified by the Operator, the status of KYC is “Identified”, if not the status is “Rejected” and you need to reupload files according to the note of the Operator;
- In case the “Verification” step is passed successfully and the files are identified by the second Operator, the status of KYC is “Verified”.
The KYC process is considered to be passed successfully.
For more information about KYC process please see the document: “Customer KYC”.