To register phone or tablet you must be already registered in ACBM service web version and should do the following:
- Download the application on the mobile device;
- Open mobile application;
- Click “Register device”;
- Open the ACBM application in Web browser;
- Click “Authorize new device” in the “Menu” of the “Settings” tab, “My devices form” or click quick icon;
- Click “Scan” button in mobile application to scan QR code pointing the camera on it;
- Click “Confirm” button and confirm the new device in the Web browser, making device pairing;
- Click “Re-scan” in mobile application to repeat scanning in case of mistake;
- Select the button providing the acknowledgement that the same PIN/Password must never be used for other mobile devices;
- Setup “PIN” or “Password” in mobile application by selecting one of the relevant buttons to secure the access (shall contain six symbols of digits 0 – 9 and of A-Z letters) after device pairing;
- Click “Next”;
- Retype the setup “PIN” or “Password”;
- Click “Next”.
Please see more about registration in ACBM mobile banking in the document “Mobile app”.